Tuesday 18 February 2014

#961 of Year 4 Lego 30101 Friends Skateboarder

It's Female/Friends February, and the month is more than halfway through.  Here's a polybag from way back, my first Friends polybag actually.


I like the picture on the front, it looks very organic and very action figure-ish.  The build didn't take too long and there weren't a lot of building, but at least there was some building.


The figure has a nice potter flower plant - with pink flowers, of course.  Then there's a bit of the sidewalk with a fire hydrant and a table with a sundae and a bottle of some sort.  I love the details there.  Waht I don't like is the Friends minifigure - it just doesn't fit in with the rest of my Lego.  Still, I'm sure there are some who love her with the printed details on her clothes and the nice hair/wig that she's got.  I just wish Lego would make a non Friends version of friends - i.e. with normal minifigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...